Parents we want to assure you that we take the health, safety and well-being of our student athletes, EYG Series participants, attendees, and
staff very seriously.
As you are aware, there is a heightened awareness related to COVID-19 (the Coronavirus). We are monitoring health organization reports,
including updates from the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), DeKalb Emergency Management Agency and others.
We do request that everyone follow the guidelines set forth below when participating in our events, as a precaution is the best
· Have each player bring their own source of
· Do not use water fountains or team water
· We will provide bottles of water for the team.
· Players should cover their mouth and nose when
· Sanitize afterward. We will have wipes and hand sanitizer on hand.
· Remind players to wash their hands with soap after
· Use alcohol based hand sanitizer
to wash their hands if soap unavailable.
· Players should avoid touching their eyes, nose and
· If anyone is showing flu-like symptoms, or if you are
uncomfortable having them participate in organized activities, please keep them home.
· Please no handshake lines after ballgames instead we
will nod our head
in acknowledgement of Good Sportsmanship.
DeKalb Eagles Basketball will continue to monitor developments, re-evaluate our policies and systems as circumstances change, and
communicate any changes to our teams. Please be assured our focus is on the health and safety of each and every child.
If you have any questions, please call 678-637-3444 or email us at Info@TheDekalbEagles.Org.